Super Adorable DIY Cookie Kits: perfect for occupying little hands!
We are excited to offer a Halloween Fun Cookie Decorating Kit. Kits contain 5 delicious homemade sugar cookies, 4 colours of icing for decoration and an assortment of decorative sprinkles to add ons!
Looking for something fun to do with the family? Coming up with activities for Halloween that don't involve a door-to-door experience? Get a DIY Cookie kit and decorate desert for a fun, and spoooky night in.
You can pick yours up in store now (while they last) or order here online! We have a limited number in store so get yours today!
These kits are similar to our BC Day Summer Fun Kits - so check out Angie's video from this summer showing you (almost exactly, but in Halloween theme) what you'll get with this kit.
- Store cookies at room temperature, and the icing in a cool place.
- Gently knead the icing bags for a minute. This is to mix the colour formation back together as the separation takes place with they sit.
- Using a sharp scissor, cut off a TINY tip at the end of the bag.
- Use your imagination and decorate away. Have lots of fun!
- Tip: Use the icing and outline the cookies first, then fill the rest of the cookies in with the icing. Sprinkle the princes on the cookie when the icing is STILL WET.
- Icing takes 8-10 hours to dry completely so DO NOT stack.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.