Super Adorable DIY Cookie Kits: perfect for occupying little hands!
We are excited to offer TWO Winter Holiday Fun Cookie Decorating Kits this season!! Available in store on November 13th! Preorder your kits now!
Gingerbread Kits contain: 4 Gingerbread figures (2 in dresses, 2 with legs), two trees, and a house with icing for decoration and an assortment of decorative embellishments to add on!
Sugar Cookie Kits contain: 2 trees, 2 ornaments, and 2 stockings, with icing and lots of embellishments.
Looking for something fun to do with the family? Get a DIY Cookie kit and decorate desert for a fun, and frosty night in.
You can pick yours up in store as of November 13th (while they last) or preorder here online! We will have a limited number in store so get yours today!
- Store cookies at room temperature, and the icing in a cool place.
- Gently knead the icing bags for a minute. This is to mix the colour formation back together as the separation takes place with they sit.
- Using a sharp scissor, cut off a TINY tip at the end of the bag.
- Use your imagination and decorate away. Have lots of fun!
- Tip: Use the icing and outline the cookies first, then fill the rest of the cookies in with the icing. Sprinkle the princes on the cookie when the icing is STILL WET.
- Icing takes 8-10 hours to dry completely so DO NOT stack.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.