*** Back by popular demand for a Limited Time/Easter Only ***
Back by popular demand, Well Seasoned Gourmet team is excited to be re-releasing their Mini Egg Ready to Eat Cookie Dough, just for Easter. Available from March 2nd - April 5th ONLY, for $7.99 each, and can be shipped anywhere in Canada.
Angie Quaale, owner of Well Seasoned, is here for the people. "It seems to be a resurgence," she says. "We launched in 2017 and people may remember how much buzz there was, so now I guess people want it back."
The recipes are specially formulated to allow our customers to safely consume the "raw" dough. There are no raw eggs or unpasteurized ingredients – this product is designed to satisfy that cookie dough craving and not result in an upset stomach if you over do it.
A SWEET TOOTH’S BEST DAY EVER!
This dough is not actual cookie dough and cannot be baked into cookies...it is meant to be consumed as is “raw”.
The dough is packaged in single serving containers with a wooden spoon inside so it can be consumed immediately (because who can wait to get home to eat their cookie dough?)!
Made with pasteurized eggs or flax, our flour goes through a special heat treatment so it is entirely safe to enjoy by the spoonful. We use only the finest ingredients including real butter, pure vanilla, high quality chocolate and, of course sugar.
Is your cookie dough safe to consume raw?
- Yes, all ingredients (including the flour) in our delicious, homemade recipes are safe to consume unbaked.
Are there raw eggs in your product?
- No, all our ready to eat cookie doughs are made with pasteurized eggs or flax
Can I bake the ready to eat cookie dough into cookies?
- No, our ready to eat cookie dough is made especially for consuming unbaked. It doesn’t include the ingredients necessary for making baked cookies.
Are there added preservatives in your cookie dough?
- No, our ready to eat cookie dough is made with fresh ingredients and immediately frozen or refrigerated.
How should I store my ready-to-eat cookie dough?
- Ready-to-eat cookie dough will last about 10 days at room temperature & up to 6 weeks in the refrigerator. If you would like to save your cookie dough for later, it can be frozen for about 1 year, just thaw it for 20-30 minutes and it will be ready to eat. (don’t thaw in the microwave, it is best when thawed at room temperature or in the refrigerator)