What's For Dinner?
A new weekly meal service that lets you enjoy a restaurant quality meal in the comfort of your own home. Once a week, our culinary team will prepare a meal that you just order and pick up. Easier and more flexible than restaurant take out. Perfect for date night!
It can easily be reheated and served at your convenience. Each meal serves 2. The meal will include a salad, an entrée and a dessert – everything is homemade, from scratch in our kitchen. Need a gluten free option? No problem, just specify that when you order.
Orders must be in Thursday by 5pm for Pick up or Local Delivery* Friday or Saturday before five pm *Our weekly menus can now be ordered for local delivery in the Fraser Valley/Lower Mainland.
This Week's Menu:
December 4/5 - Special Guest Chef Deniz Menu
- Chopped Veggie Salad with house-made vinaigrette
- Chef Deniz's Chicken Jambalaya with Chorizo (mildly spicy) served with steamed rice
- Chef Melissa's Roasted Summer Plum Pavlova with Chantilly Cream
- Pick up Friday December 4th or Saturday December 5th.
For Store Pick-Up. You will need to arrange delivery separately for this item in store by calling 604-530-1518 if you cannot pick-up.
- For weekly orders, 48 hours prior is required & full payment is required at time of booking.
December 11/12 - Special Guest Chef Helena Menu
- Hungarian Inspired Cabbage & Carrot Salad
- Chef Helena's Beef Goulash with buttered spaetzle and seasonal veggies. Tender beef cooked with onions & sweet Hungarian Paprika
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Pick up Friday December 13th or Saturday December 14th.
December 18/19 - Charc Week!
- A Killer Cheese & Charcuterie board makes a perfect dinner for 2. International & domestic cheeses, imported & locally made charcuterie, Chef Deniz's pickles & ALL the appropriate accompaniments, a demi baguette & crackers. There will also be a sweet little dessert for 2 on the side. Your last weekend before Christmas is about to get 175% tastier!
- Pick up Friday December 20th or Saturday December 21st.
Looking for Christmas Dinner?