Wabash Valley Farms have been at the popcorn game since 1968. We're proud to carry their line of popcorn and popcorn seasoning in our store.
Can't decide where to start? Pick up a 4oz. bag of Gourmet Popping Corn! Available in Big & Yellow, Tender & White, and Flavorful Medley! The package says it serves 3...but we think it makes a perfectly decadent date-night for two.
Never heard of hull-less popcorn? You're in for a treat. Hull-less popcorn is grown to have a very thin hull that shatters off when popping with high heat, granting it the description of being "hull-less." This premium popcorn is made for those serious about enjoying an amazingly tender piece of popcorn and avoiding hulls; making this delicious snack gentle on your teeth. Available in white or yellow popcorn.
Some popcorn popping instructions:
- Do not preheat popper and oil
- Place popper with added ingredients on gas stove and turn on the burner. Medium heat is best.
- If using electric range, heat range only to medium-high; place popper with added ingredients on heated unit
- Stir slowly, adjust temperature as needed so popping is complete in about 3 minutes
- Continue stirring through entire process until there is only an occasional pop...pop, or until the handle becomes hard to turn. Do not force the handle.
- Remove from heat immediately
- Transfer into a serving bowl
- Add butter and salt or your favorite seasoning